Info on a Thomas Jefferson article?

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:29:04 -0800 (PST)

Dear List --

I just got a phone call from a tuner friend who doesn't have a computer. He
remembers a Journal article about Thomas Jefferson's pianofortes and
harpsichords, which included his tuning sequence.

Can anyone remember about when this appeared? I have a pretty complete set
of old Journals, and will find it if I'm given a hint about date.

He's preparing a program for next week, so I hope to find out soon.

Thanks

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"It's hopeless! Tomorrow there'll be even more books I should have read than
there are today."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant