A 3rd ORGANAZATION

THEOFONE@aol.com THEOFONE@aol.com
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 23:56:59 EST

To a post last week
                            There seems to be another association of
technicians.
The American Piano Craftsmen Association, (much to my absolute surprise) is
located in Pittsburgh. Their yellow page ad reads: finest service standards-
registered members technologically advanced workmanship. Get the Guild lawyers
on this one, as I may see some Federal Copyright voilations on this one. This
is only for the record as I am aware of this persons practices and do NOT
endorse and will NOT endorse this organization. I know of no other members
except one, but their may be more. There may be some other renegade
organization in the US.
If you know of any, please post. MAYBE you can even comment on them.
                                                   Theodore Mamel RPT
                                                    Pittsburgh Chapter
                                                    The Piano Technicians
Guild