MAKE $$$ and FAME do NOT delete this is REAL

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 13:58:45 -0500

Richard Moody wrote:

> ----------
> > From: Dan M. Hallett, Jr. <dhalle@toolcity.net>
> > To: pianotech@ptg.org
> > Subject: Re: MAKE $$$ and FAME  do NOT delete this is REAL
> > Date: Saturday, February 14, 1998 12:26 PM
> >
> > Richard Moody wrote:
> > >
> > > So the "digital" vs "acoustic" has found its way from RMMP to
> > > Pianotech.
> >  Richard Moody
> > >

> > Dear Richard:
> >
> snip
> . I'm not getting rid of my acoustic pianos due
> > to the fact they play when the power is off. But for digital, the
> Roland
> > is the best I've heard.
> >
> > Dan Hallett, Jr.
> > Hallett's Piano Service
> > dhalle@toolcity.net
>
> Hello Dan
>         If you can get Van Cliburn to record the Tsch. Concerto #  1 on the
> Roland I would be impressed in more ways than one I hope.  And then
> of course we are awaiting the "critical acclaim" of such a project.
>
> Richard A Moody,,, the A stands for acoustic.

Dear Richard:
My preference is for traditional pianos ( acoustic, non-electric,
however you choose to define them). That's why I have two in my home.
The above statement regarding what I heard from the mentioned Digital
line (No advertising) merely reflected my opinion, which is subject to
change at any moment.
You'll not have to change your middle initial for me.
Dan Hallett, Jr. RPT
Hallett's Piano Service
dhalle@toolcity.net