S&S underlevers

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 02:19:47 EST

<<
 Help. Does anyone know of a supplier for S&S grand underlevers? I have a
 model M with water damage to the top 20 underlevers & can't find anyone
 willing to sell anything less than whole sets. Steinway wants $520 for the
 set, so I would like to avoid that option if possible. Any help would be
 greatly appreciated both by me and my client. Thanks......Dan Rue,RPT.

 _
 Dan Rue
 rue@ncia.com

 APSCO part #24595A,B, or C sells individiully at $10.50, doz for 120.43, or
set for 552.15.

Hope this helps.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR