ET...Bremmer

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 15:37:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Ed.

I hope you'll forgive me, but I do have a modest post on the subject
of temperaments already written, which I would like to post over the
weekend. To set your mind at ease, however, I can tell you that it is
not directed towards any single individual nor is it argumentative in
nature at all. It simply points out some of the never-before-discussed
advantages of a single temperament. To tell more, would be to tell too
much, and lessen its impact--of any--so I'll stop there. I thoroughly
agree with everyone that the whole issue got way ou of hand. Hopefully
my post will serve to help calm the still-churning waters. That, at least,
is my intent.

All the best,

Les Smith