No need to delete reply

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:44:07 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, ralph m martin wrote:

> You guys trying to tell me that there's no Easter bunny??

Relax, Ralph. Don't panic. I said Easter Bunny, You're getting him
confused with someone else. Years ago when you got bombed playing that
gig at the Playboy Club in Chicago, that tall blonde you were ogling
told you her name was "Esther the Bunny"! And just for the record, those
were NOT her Easter eggs you were admiring. If you think back, the first
time you saw her you slipped into the song "Thanks for the Mammaries"--
key of Eb. Remember? So relax , Ralph. Esther the Bunny was real. Or at
least as real as 100% Dow Corning silicone can get! :-)

Les Smith