Piano Technicians Guild A440 Resolution-APOLOGY

Gregory Torres tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 10:27:41 -0600

Dear list:

In my defense of Mr. Bremmers most recent post where he is personally
attacking me and quoting stuff completely out of context I have decided
to re-post my last letter to him so you can all see for yourself what I
REALLY said. He has twisted (and he is) everything.He has even
embellished my post-things I never said he claims I have, etc.  I know
there has been much wasted bandwith on this subject so if you choose to
delete I will not be offended in any way. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres