another query reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 06:56:44 -0600

Hi Ted,
In the organ world they are.  Big names are Allen, Rodgers, and even the
Wicks pipe organ company has produced a multi- hundreds rank digital
pipeless organ with 5 keyboards including 2-64' stops for a church in
California using 409 speakers.  The pipe organ purists of course hate
these.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".