Acrosonic temperament tips w/ SAT Needed. reply

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 00:37:02 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, ralph m martin wrote:

> Hi James
> It's really sad when you read those posts that have deluged our eyeballs
> with such bitterness and cocksureness (how's that for a coined
> word?).Good Lord..no one knows it all...and if he does...he isn't walking
> amongst us.

Hi, Ralph! I think I'd put it like this: If you ever find someone who
thinks he knows it all, that's proof positive that he doesn't, because
if he really knew it all, he'd know that no one knows it all! :)

Les Smith