slug Steinway

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 06:58:16 -0600

Hello All,
	It is interesting that NO ONE has agreed with me that the lack of use
ALONE could have caused this sluggishness.	Am I this far off? When you play
without use of the sustain pedal it is pretty good: but, when you use the
sustain and take the weights off the ends of the keys all s  l o w s  d o w
n.  When her daughter lived at home it was played regularly and was fine.
I am the fellow who restrung, re-pinned, refinished, and re-hammered the
piano for the fellow she bought it from and at the time it was fine.
	 She is trying to figure out a way to get it used because even if the
action is redone again it will probably mostly sit unplayed except for
parties.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".