Overcharge?

Norm Barrett barre46@ibm.net
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 00:35:08 -0600

There are a number of things that a "pitch raise" could be called. One of them is
not a tuning. It is at the very least 2 tunings. Pitch correction is good but does
not imply or explain the necessity for it. Another term might help some people to
understand would be "tension adjustment". Just my 2 cents worth.

Norman Barrett
Memphis, TN