query

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:19:07 -0600

Hi all,
	I have a client with Steinway L #265752.  In the 70's it got restrung and
new hammers and refinishing.  In the past number of years since then, the
piano has seen less and less use and playing the piano now with the sustain
is on everything moves r e a l l y
 s l o w.
My question is,  Would the installation of a retrofit player system such as
Pianomation, or Piano Disc used regularly be enough to get the piano
working again and with consistent use of the player do you think this would
satisfy the use requirements that it needs to get it going again and keep
it going.?
	My own reservation is the cutting of that rectangular hole in the keybed.
What are your thoughts on that also.  After about a few days I will forward
the responses to her.  Thank you for your opinions.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".