Bios, was: Re:WAS APOLOGY

Wed, 11 Feb 1998 07:58:08 -0600

Gentle and longsuffering listers,

Writ Greg Torres:

>You asked me and I quote <<What is the truth, Greg?>>  and so I told you
privately
>how I and others on this list felt. I even told you a little about myself
so you
>might re-think some of your assumptions about me,
<big snip>

Off-list I've commented to others what the effect of a collection of list
member bios would have. I'm purty iggerent about how that could come about,
but such a listing might avoid the necessity of off-list explanations and
back-ups.

As the list well knows, I personally don't know everything about everything
pianical or hysterical, or even temperamental.  Even though I'm basically a
very shy and wall-flower type of guy ;-} , I still occasionally think that I
might have something to add to the occasional thread.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Acoustic Keyboard Technician - Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.