This-n-that

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 09:31:01 -0600 (CST)

Conrad

>Serves me right and does me well, as an "in-house" tech, to get out and see
>the lesser pso's. Raised some questions.

   I agree. Those of us lucky enough to be in a fairly large university, do
tend to get spoiled that way. Even our pso's are OUR pso's and we're
basically free to do whatever we can to improve them.

SNIP

>I think I'll tune a D, a B, and a couple SF-10's tomorrow to cleanse the
>palate.

   Love it. I've tuned 5 D's 6 times in the last 3 days for our Piano
Festival (Horacio Gutierrea, Abbey Simon and Angela Cheng). I consider
myself very lucky to have 4 very good S & S D's and 4 out of 5 B's here.

>Conrad

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston