THATS IT I CAN"T READ ANYMORE !

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:22:39 EST

<< -First there was HT and then there was ET--

This is what I've been saying folks, there are those for whom there is only
one answer, one solution.  Like an alcoholic who needs a drink, the
"equaholics" of the tuning profession are monolithically single-minded.

<<Bill,
 You need a mentor, and a shrink. >>

If someone came to show me how to tune an ET, you can bet I would end up
converting him to the ways of HT's.  I'd end up being his mentor and his
shrink.  Perhaps you should heed your own advice.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin