Piano Technicians Guild A440 Resolution-APOLOGY

Gregory Torres tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 00:13:03 -0600

Dear Leslie & List:

I apologize to the list for not hitting the appropriate reply button to
respond to this worn out thread regarding ET's & HT's. My sarcastic response
to Mr. Bremmer's post(s) was meant to be private.
I was at my wits end when I just got settled in from moving across town from
a 1700 square foot house into a 1250 sf house this last week, finally hooking
up my PC and logging on to get almost 700 e-mails, of which about 40 to 50 in
one way or another was this thread regarding HT's & ET's. I promise to be
more careful next time. I certainly don't want to be known as one who
publicly bashes another for all to see. My reply was also an attempt
(although maybe not the best approach) to say 'LET'S MOVE ON!'  Please accept
my humble apologies.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres