replacing back

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 16:49:39 EST

>	I am curious as to what type of saw I am going to need (an industrial
>powered sabre saw with a 6" blade sounds logical to me) and what type of
>glue should be used for gluing the new back to the existing case sides

You don't need a saw. You need a big chissle and a large hammer. The sides of
the case are glued to the back assembly, and all you have to do is loosen the
glue joints. I have done this several times, and it is not difficult as it
sounds. The hardest part is getting the case glued on the new back. Be sure to
line everything up before you clamp it down.

Good luck

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis