Key Bushings Oil Soaked

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:18:07 -0600

Try in this order until desired results are obtained.
Paint thinner (mineral spirits NOT Laquer thinner), denatured
alcohol, grain alcohol (Ever Clear)(but reserve 4 ounces), Naptha
(cigarette lighter fluid). Soak the affected areas, then wash off
with clean.   If no luck this far try acetone, but off course be
careful not to get on plastic keytops, and watch out for the key
fronts.  If they get ruined, that's why you put aside 4 ounces of
ethyl.

R. MOody