Risqué!

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:25:57 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, pianoman wrote:

> My wife has a weekend chiropractic seminar to attend Saturday and Sunday
> and this weekend is the woodworking show in Collinsville, IL.  Guess where
> I am going to ogle all the new power and hand tools.  My temptation is that
> I will have no restraining influence on me. Will I be good.... or will I be
> bad.  Stay tuned.
> James Grebe

Jim:

I used to tune for an elderly gentleman in his eighties. Everytime we
parted, I would joking say: "Be good, Howard. Remember to behave your-
self." His reply was always the same "Okay, but I ain't gonna have fun
fun that way!"  So be bad, Jim. Have fun, Set an example for the rest
of us--although I don't know if ogling power tools can be considered a
good example!

Les Smith