A River Ran Through It

Dave Swartz dms2000@PIONEERPLANET.INFI.NET
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 17:57:43 -0500 (EST)

Tom,

        A serious consideration is that of prohibiting future mold spore
growth.  Properly treated with a microbial enzyme or microbial formulation
will eliminate problematic results in a high humidity environment.  These
products I have available and could send you enough to treat the action,
keys, keybed, etc.  Good luck!

Dave Swartz, RPT
dms2000@pioneerplanet.infi.net
website: http://www.majesticpiano.com