Concert prep help

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Fri, 06 Feb 1998 06:59:14 -0500

John McKone wrote:

> 2. What would be the best diplomatic approach to explaining the situation
> to the pianist if, as I fear will happen, the pianist is not happy with the
> instrument?

..if it's Kenny Kirkland, you MIGHT luck out...I would suggest concentrating on
repitition and let-off as far as any regulating you might have to do, if you
have time..Kenny's a good guy..give him your best shot and he'll appreciate
it..if the pianist is NOT Kenny Kirkland, then I'm not able to help..