SAT II diode light`

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 19:02:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi David:

Regarding your comment below, I plugged in my
charger to a receptacle and then to the SAT II. The
green diode came on. Then, I removed the charger from
the power source. The light only stayed on momentarily.
Perhaps they now have a gate which detects if indeed
power is going in the direction it is supposed to go.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS David, it is nice to have you on the list. I
remember your series on grand action regulation a
few years ago. It was superb.  JWC