1/2 cent difference on unison

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:49:58 EST

<< From:	remoody@easnet.net (Richard Moody)
 Sender:	owner-pianotech@ptg.org
 Reply-to:	pianotech@ptg.org
 To:	pianotech@ptg.org

 ----------
 > From: Billbrpt@aol.com
 > To: pianotech@ptg.org
 > Subject: Re: 1/2 cent difference on unison
 > Date: Wednesday, February 04, 1998 11:09 PM

  you write:
<<And I am certainly not alone in being persecuted.  Owen Jorgensen, the
gentle quiet man that he is has been threatened with expulsion from PTG for
his research. >>

 Horse manure.
 R Moody  >>

Now, if I responded this way what kind of flak do you think I'd get?  Why
don't you ask Owen about it if you don't believe it rather than being so crude
about it?

You're only showing me that it would be OK for me to say the same thing (or
what Trumann used to say before Bess moderated him) about any of these
scurrilous accusations about non disclosure of HT's being unethical.

You tune your way and I'll tune mine.  Thank you.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin