Rebuilding Artist Benches (New Thread)

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 23:49:02 -0600

Rob, List,

Where could one find the little "buttons" that attach the Cover to the
backing?  To answer your question, I've had them re-upholstered by an auto
trim shop, and he's really done a nice job.  Unfortunately, the buttons used
for auto upholstery are 2-piece, and they come apart relatively quickly.
They aren't able to take the stress that the piano bench gets.

Danny Moore
Houston, TX