bench repair reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 16:44:48 -0600

Hey Les ,
I think maybe you have given me an idea to see if I could incorporate a
stop block mechanism for my bench tops giving a range of maybe 2" in 1/2"
increments.  Would that be small enough increments, do you think?
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".