Tempering quiz

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 10:21:44 -0600

Actually from an aural perspective most HT's may be PDQ compared to
ET. The first two HT's I tried went remarkably fast, and were way
easier to correct the much fewer errors.   Beginners luck?   But what
a pain in the boomer to get it back. :: (  I'd rather raise to pitch.
  Whoever said it takes two tunings was right.  HTers please take
that into account when you want to tune modern pianos to antiquated
temperaments. (icr)

Richard Lowering the Boom on HT.

> From: Susan Kline <skline@proaxis.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Tempering quiz
> Date: Sunday, February 01, 1998 8:00 PM
>
> At 05:19 PM 2/1/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >

> >> Just one last:  Which Temperament would you advocate for PDQ
Bach?