"Pecking Order"

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 00:45:28 EST

<< Yes.  Those particular words.  >>

Your only proving the "pecking order" theory and assertion.  Personal attacks
are only allowed by those who've been around for a while.  If a newcomer sees
that someone is berating, ridiculing and literally trashing someone else's
reputation and remarks something to the effect, "That's the worst piece of
JUNK mail I've ever read", it might as well be Amegeddon.

Conrad knows that he was wrong to have written what he did the way he wrote
it.  He corrected himself very nicely on that.  He realizes that he could have
presented the same facts without engaging in the defamation of the person
responsible.

If I am "morally indignant" then so be it.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin