Wow, a tax deduction.

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 17:33:40 EST

<< Hello all,

 This is to announce the arrival of my latest tax aid for 1998.  Sarah
 Katherine, a gift from God, was born to my wife and I just yesterday.  Mom
and
 baby doing fine, dad is a little stressed and asking for another good night
 sleep.  My four boys are excited about the arrival of a cute little "sis".
 They said " just no Barbie's or girl stuff allowed".

 Have a good and blessed new year.

 Ed and Robin Tomlinson

Ed & Robin

Congratulations on your blessed event. How did you manage to plan that tax
break?

Good luck. The boys will be buying her Barbie stuff before you know it, and
they'll protect her like the precious gift she is.

Willem Blees