drop actions

PDtek@AOL.COM PDtek@AOL.COM
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:09:49 EST

> It would help if we knew which spinet drop action needs to be removed.
>  I've only removed the keys once or twice, too much work.

After a few bad experiences, I ALWAYS remove the keys. On so many actions, its
not just the key forks you have to worry about, but action bolts, the ends of
damper lift rods, too little space. Sometimes an action has to be threaded out
like a puzzle, and half way out is a bad time to realize that the keys are a
problem too. I'll bet if you timed yourself, you would spend no more than 10
minutes on removal and replacement of the keys. Besides, then you can find all
the collectable coins.

Dave Bunch