K.C. class

Wallace F. Wilson WILSON53@MARSHALL.EDU
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 10:20:46 -0500

Might I add if possible let them hear the difference it makes in the
music.  If you can have more than one piano tuned to different
temperments and then have someone (a pianist?) play, it really is
effective in showing (aurally) how the temperment affects the music.
Kind of like a picture is worth a thousand words.

Kay Wilson
Associate, Columbus OH PTG
Ravenswood, WV