Keys in Lafayette, Indiana

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:32:54 -0700

I was speaking to a lady just a few minutes ago by phone who lives in
Lafayette, Indiana.  When she discovered my occupation she said that
maybe I could help her.  Seems that she was refinishing her upright and
managed to get stripper on what she says is real ivory.  She describes
the damage not as an attack as could be expected with plastic tops, but
only as a lack of shine on the tops.  Anyway, I told her that I would
post this on the list and see if anyone out there ( Lafayette, Indiana)
would like to take a look at her keys to determine what needs to be done
with them.  I suspect that they at least need buffing, if not more.
Please respond privately as I have her name and phone #, but don't want
to clutter up the list with all that info for the 99% of us living
elsewhere

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.  ( where winter has really arrived
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.! )
pianoserv440@juno.com
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]