.FIRE IN THE ACTION!

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 06:50:25 EST

<< I am a hobbyist/amateur technician and would welcome some advise from
 the professionals. I recently volunteered (due to budget problems, the
 school board won't even pay for tunings) to recondition a "studio" piano
 for the local high school. >>

After you have fixed the problem, I would like to suggest you get a hold of
the video Yamaha put out explaining how music improves learning in children.
Perhaps after they view the video, they'll want to spend the money on not only
tuning the pianos, but perhaps getter a new one for the band room. I'd get on
a band wagon here, but it would be like preaching to the choir.

Willem Blees