Belarus Pianos

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:09:19 EST

<< The new local guitar and drum shop has started to sell Schubert pianos.
These are also from Belarus. What is
 the experience with these pianos if any. Would like to know before I go in
there and get myself in trouble.
 Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.
 Herman Sorgatz, Rhinelander, Wi. >>

My experience with the Belarus is that they are very poorly assembled, and
that regulation is almost impossible, because the parts are not consistent,
and poorly made. I would suggest you tell your local guitar dealer to find
another technician to work on them, or charge him your normal fee by the hour
to work on them.

Willem Blees