add-on player systems

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 11:14:47 -0500

I'm familiar with Pianodisc and disclavier. Yesterday, someone called
about their system. It doesn't work after being moved. I suspect a cable
has come loose.

She says the device is made by Mitsubishi.  Anyone heard of this?  I
need to get some documentation.

I feel confident that with a manual I could troubleshoot the system as
my previous work experience and education is in electronics.

Thanks in advancce.

One final thought. From time to time someone questions the value of this
site. Not me!  I have received so much useful info here that it's
unbeleivable. My favorite is VODKA voicing...it gets a good laugh from
customers!

Trying to get info from local techs is very difficult here.  Except for
one tech, many won't return calls.  I'm tryong to get my RPT buddy
on-line so he can tap into this resource.

Enjoy the holidays friends.

--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member