Belarus Pianos

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 08:14:06 EST

In a message dated 12/19/98 11:04:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pianoman@newnorth.net writes:

> The new local guitar and drum shop has started to sell Schubert pianos.
These
> are also from Belarus. What is
>  the experience with these pianos if any. Would like to know before I go in
> there and get myself in trouble.
>  Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.
>
>  Herman Sorgatz, Rhinelander, Wi.

Happy Holidays Herman,

     The only Belarus pianos that Ive ever seen have been absolutely pathetic.
Worse than some of the Chinese stuff. It has been several years, though, and
perhaps they have gone through some improvements.

Richard Galassini