Xmas-Files / Microsoft

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 15:33:51 -0500

Susan Kline wrote:
Del, Susan and anyone else interested in this timely subject:

One hundred years ago, who would have guessed that we can go as fast as
we go, communicate as fast as we communicate, etc.?  For example, I
reckon a couple hundred people will get this message, and I only have to
type it once!  Perhaps Santa is just a couple hundred years ahead of our
time!  :-)

A disbeliever anyway (sh!!),
Anonymous, RPT
Lititz, PA