Sangler & Sohne bass pins

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:32:18 -0500

Jay:
Would I be correct in assuming you hope she will call a fifth tuner next
time?!  ;-)  I've never had to service one of these, but they are sold
locally.  After a story like yours I'd be tempted to turn on my heels
and go back out the door if I came face to face with one.  I'm not too
fond of frustration.

Clyde Hollinger

Jay Mercier wrote:

> I recently serviced a German-made Sangler & Sohne console in which I
> found to be very frustrating.
>
> It was 5 years old and had been serviced regularly but the past tuners
> (3 of them) had never tuned it to A=440.  The client complained about
> her past tunings and decided to call a fourth tuner - me!
(snip)