Tools On Airlines

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:06:07 EST

<< I guess the secret is don't take anything sharp or
 pointy.  If you must, take it apart somehow so that it does not
 appear threatening as a single unit.

 Rob Goodale, RPT >>

Not to beat a dead horse on this, but the Godmother of one of my sons is an
addament crocheter. She looks like you typical little old a grand mother,
except she is only 50 years old. She carries a bag with her all the time, so
she can crochet any time she wants. In her bag is a 6" pair of scissors. When
she tried to take her bag on the plane, they took her scissors from her.

Wim