I'm Back... WOW!

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:19:51 +0000

>LeRoy was an excellent instructor, and the rest of the Yamaha
group was equally prepared and professional.

That's LaRoy and I said the same thing when I was there some
number of years.  One of my classmates was none other than
Horace Greeley.  We all had a great time and Yamaha made lots of
things clearer.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA

Steve Pearson
was an outstanding counter-part
> to Mr. Edwards, and Mark Wisner provided much valuable
> information regarding the Diskclavier systems.  Mr. Terry Niimi,
> Yamaha's technical representative from Japan, was absolutely
> fantastic in discussing some of the finer points of action
> regulation, voicing, and concert prep work.
>
> And yes... they did give us all a HEAP of information to take
> home including piles of technical manuals.  Oh... and of course a
> really cool Yamaha mug and pen.  :-).

> Rob Goodale, RPT

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA