I'm Back... WOW!

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:37:26 -0700

Hi all,

I've returned from the Yamaha Little Red Schoolhouse experience.
All I can say is "Wow"!   Trust me, all the rumors are true.  It
really *is* a wonderful experience.  They truly did take good
care of the group, (and we really had a great bunch), and just
when you thought it couldn't be any better it always did.  Yamaha
treated us to some VERY fine meals, including an unexpected and
spontaneous extra dinner in the middle of the week.  The hotel
was also fantastic.

The education could not be topped.  Hours were spent in deep
discussion on many fine details.  LeRoy was an excellent
instructor, and the rest of the Yamaha group was equally prepared
and professional.   Steve Pearson was an outstanding counter-part
to Mr. Edwards, and Mark Wisner provided much valuable
information regarding the Diskclavier systems.  Mr. Terry Niimi,
Yamaha's technical representative from Japan, was absolutely
fantastic in discussing some of the finer points of action
regulation, voicing, and concert prep work.

And yes... they did give us all a HEAP of information to take
home including piles of technical manuals.  Oh... and of course a
really cool Yamaha mug and pen.  :-).

Rob Goodale, RPT