1901 Steinway A2 dampers

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:28:34 -0800

David,

I'm way more interested in function than I am with "Original."  Our clients are
as well.

It really depends on how much sustain you have in the treble section.  We now
add dampers whenever possible.  Most end up with 68.  Any new design would get
at least 72.  I like lots of sustain in the treble section.

Del