Counterfeit Brambach ??

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:47:14 -0500

Bill,
Brambach's had an insert for the plate. I have an insert
from one which is no longer with us :-(.
I'm sure a few manufacturers used the same plate and added
their own insert. I guess it was cheaper than having the plate
cast with the name on it.

Look at the action. Then just try to sleep at night.
Some later ones had a standard action, at least I kind of remember
seeing one or two that way.

Regards,

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)