New PianoDisc Mailing Lists

PDtek@AOL.COM PDtek@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 22:12:28 EST

Hello all;

For anyone interested, I have just started two PianoDisc Mailing lists, a user
and a tech list.

The tech list is aimed at PianoDisc installers, but anyone who occasionally
works with these beasts or would like to learn more about them is welcome to
join in.

Since these lists are all of 1 day old, I'm sure there will be some
tumbleweeds blowing thru for a while untill they get up and running. Well,
walking anyway.

Just visit my website   members.aol.com/pdtek/piano.htm  and click to
subscribe.

Dave Bunch