Mystery Residue

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 18:43:53 -0600

Jon,
	Before repinning, try CLP by Protek. I have just completed a year long
testing of it on jack flanges (not sns) and it was still working.  I just
treated all flanges on a Wurl console, (again not an SnS but the
manufacturer of the flange could have been the same in your case but who
knows) and it was better than expected.

More comming on Protek CLP but waiting until I get mega bucks to extol its
virtues.......;  )

As for the beige residue, it used to be green...... dunno then..
What's PVA glue?

ric, the c stands for the c in CLP