installing new knuckles

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 03:12:02 -0600

If there is such a thing as the nap effecting the jack comming off the
knuckle before let off, (on a sharp blow)----that would be the
consideration. Otherwise what does it matter? My guess is that the jack
should push against the grain for max push.....
	If it is so important, then whoever mentioned that some knuckles have an
arrow inscribed from the maker, has settled this question.

Ric, (the i stands for " In which way did that arrow go?")