Tools On Airlines

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 23:01:31 -0500

Joel:
I flew once with my tools.  There was no way I was going to check them
as baggage; I kept them with me.  I had to open my case a couple times
so the interior could be examined.  I think I remember I offering to let
them store it inside the cabin if they preferred, but since the tools
were necessary for my livelihood I had to take special precautions with
them.  It got to be a little of a nuisance, but I was always treated
nicely.

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA