New Ivory

John McKone mckonejw@SKYPOINT.COM
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:27:17 -0600 (CST)

I have just recieved my first set of ivory from Mr. Warther, and I couldn't
be more pleased with the quality.  In addition, his documentation proving
the origin of the ivory as "pre-ban" goes way beyond legal requirements,
and put this extremely concerned invironmentalist type guy's mind at ease.
He has been very helpful and available for my questions of staining and
shaping the material, and amazingly prompt in delivering the product.

I am now comfortable offering new ivory keyboards to my customers, and have
found a supplier that I will be happy to work with in the future.

John McKone, RPT
St. louis Park, Minnesota
mckonejw@skypoint.com