Oops! monday fun tiepoe

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 10:37:13 -0700 (MST)

Hi Conrad:

I liked your tag line: "The best things in life are not things." It relates
well to another phrase I saw once which said: "We should use things and
love people, not love things and use people."

If the keys of the two notes with high hammers were lowered, then I
would say that the hammer flange pinning had become too tight. This I have
seen on many oriental pianos of the past 20 years or so. In this case
adjusting the captstan screw would lower the keyfront, but not have an
effect upon the hammer line within a certain limit.

Jim Coleman, Sr.