Pianotech Mailing List Full-Text Searcher

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 00:50:44 +0000

I don't know what PV or PT refer to but one of our San Francisco
Chapter's Associate Members has been doing this work at his
own cost.  You can thank David Parkhurst for this service.  I'm
not sure how long he will be able to continue it though, as it
does cost him $ every month.  I don't haven't any facts in this
matter.

Sincerely and thanks David,

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA