Celesta Sources- purchasing

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Sat, 05 Dec 1998 09:33:01 -0700

Thanks for all the great celesta info, keep it coming.

Could someone tell me where one would go to purchase a celesta?
I've searched the web for hours and could not find a retailer,
wholesaler, manufacturer, nothing.  The only thing that keeps
coming up is "compositions for...".  So is there a place where
one goes to shop for celestas?  You know, where they put up the
searchlights when the new 1999 models come out.  Celesta
emporium, Celestas R Us, Celesta-mart, Celesta Discount
Warehouse.  Is there a "Sam's Choice"?  I realize these things
are hot items but I'll be damned if I know where you could buy
one.  Someone mentioned a nice Yamaha model but I didn't see it
on the Yamaha orchestra instrument web page.  Is there a used
market someplace?
How about a web page?

Thanks!

Robert R. Goodale, RCT  (Registered Celesta Technician).